War Team Building Activity
Purpose: Learning to deal with change
Group Size: 6+ (2 teams)
What do you need? No extra materials are needed
How much time does it take? 20+ minutes
- The team is split up into two groups.
- The leader will take two team members that the team chooses.
- He will give them an object that they must allow a group to guess.
- Now, the team members go to the opposite group.
- They can only answer yes or no questions.
- The team that guesses the object first wins the round.
- Then yell “bingo.” Both team members that played must go to the winning team.
- The next round begins and the teams pick a new member to play.
- The game is won when they have all of the team members.
- Was this hard to play?
- Did it take a different kind of strategy?
- Why were certain people chosen first to play?